Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Altoids Tin Portable Breadboard with Power Supply

Hi there, today I would like to show you another one of my projects. Someone who works with electronics like me surely know what is the breadboard. Breadboard is board with solderless contacts, so it comes in handy when you’re trying new circuit, because you don’t have to destroy your parts and if you make mistake you just change position of the parts.
But when you’re using breadboard you need somehow supply it with voltage. I were using just a battery with 2 leads, but I always hated it, because usually they’ve jumped out, I didn’t noticed it and I was thinking that circuit is bad. After some time I’ve decided to create a supply for breadboard and I’ve also wanted it to be portable. So I’ve decided to create something small, portable and useful. So I’ve created Altoids Tin Portable Breadboard with Power Supply. It uses 9V battery but there’s also DC plug and it has switch with which you can choose 9V or 5V. There’s also space for parts. There are some photos and video. You can find tutorial here Altoids Tin Portable Breadboard with Power Supply




No comments:

Post a Comment