Monday, December 31, 2012

PF 2013 !

I want to wish you all a great year full of joy and happiness !


From my perspective year 2012 was really good, I feel like I moved to a next level with my skills and everything. I build my best project yet - Bracerbot, which is still not finished, but I am really happy that I was able to bring my ideas to real world. Good news is that for Christmas I got tablet with the pen ! At first I thought I wouldn't be able to fully use it since I'm not an artist, but then I sketched some things and here you can see some things that come out. So I will maybe create new category called concepts for things that I have in mind, but I can't really realize them.


So what's next in 2013 ? Well I hope a lot more projects that you will like (I will probably start with that Biped on picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment