Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bracerbot Beta [update]

Hi ! First of all I want to thank all of you for 15,000 views ! and I just want to show this quick update.

Finally he's walking ! Still need to work on it though. I've also spay-painted legs to black I think it looks much better. I'm still wondering whether I should keep is as it is or create some case for batteries from acrylic. Well gait is currently priority, but I also want to start with data acquisition. Then I want to make Processing app with full movement control and then perhaps I will try to make Android app in eclipse. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahaa, its nice discussion regarding this post here at this
    web site, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
    Check out my web-site Brother CS6000i Review

    ReplyDelete