Friday, September 28, 2012

Bracerbot Beta UI

Hi there ! I'm back with another update. 


This time I finally focused on sending data from bracerbot to PC via Bluetooth. At the same time I've written small application in Processing that acquires the data and displays them on the screen using controlP5 library, which is great. This application also allow you to control robot. So in next week or so I will finally program gait and make this application look kinda better. Also notice that light sensor is showing 1023 because its not yet soldered to the board.

2 comments:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your
    point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting
    videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?
    Here is my weblog : energy 5.1 take classic system

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm not very good at writing, that's the reason why I keep my posts short, but I'm happy that you like it :)

      I don't know why is the text of your comment black, I've tried to change colors in template settings, but it doesn't work :(

      Delete