Monday, January 10, 2011

Fritzing

Hi there recently I’ve found something very interesting it’s a program called Fritzing. Fritzing is actually program that helps you create your circuits and schematics. It uses three types of view : Breadboard, schematic and PCB. This program is very intuitive and also it has Arduino in the library so can use Fritzing to create Arduino schematics and then also you can upload them to the Fritzing server. I think that the best about Fritzing is that it is Free application it’s still evolving and online community is very huge.
Here’s the site of Fritzing : http://fritzing.org/
So when I’ve watched the video of what can Fritzing actually do, I’ve decided to make schematics of my project I’ve posted here earlier so everybody can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment